A Simple Recipie which can be made for a Get together/ Potluck. I made it for the SuperBowl and it turned out pretty good for a first timer.
1. Bake a chocolate cake
2. Cut them into pieces
3. Place them In a transparent bowl.
5. Add Half of chocolate pudding to bowl and add whip cream.
6. add the cake pieces and add Half of chocolate pudding to bowl and add whip cream.
7. Grate a chocolate (I did KItKat)
8. Freeze it for 6 hours / 2 hours in defrezer.
9. Serve it with cut Strawberries
Heat Oven for 350 degrees and mix all the ingredients and bake the cake for 30-35 minutes. Do not open the Oven during this time.
2 cups sugar
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract